Grenoble Ecole de Management in synthesis
You are eligible for entry into the 1st year of the Master in Management program if you meet the following requirements:
You have completed 2 years of studies outside of France
You hold or are in the process of obtaining (all academic subjects included)
- Either a non-French Bachelor degree or 180 ECTS;
- Or a French Bachelor degree/180 ECTS but do not have French nationality.
The Master in Management (Grande Ecole Program)
The Master in Management Grande Ecole program is delivered over 2 years:
1st-year of Master:
- Core courses taken by all students in order to acquire Management fundamentals
- Over 90 electives in the 2nd semester in French and English, as well as specialization tracks: Global Tech (in English), Tech Biz or Design (in French)
- M1 specialization fields taken in M2:
- Banking and Market Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Management Control
- Corporate Law
- From Creativity to Business Innovation Management
- Societal and International Stakes
- Managerial Competencies
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing: Strategy, Engineering and Research
- Business Development and Client Relations
- Project Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Purchase and Supply Chain Management
- New product Development
- Mandatory internship
Optional year off between M1 and M2: long-duration stay in company. Students who choose this track will complete 2 professional placements of a minimum 13 weeks each.
2nd year of Master:
- Specialization to be selected (cf. table below)
- Mandatory internship
- Double degree or academic exchange possible
Tuition fees: €13 700 per year.
Financial assistance in France information available at Grenoble Ecole de Management:
- Reduced-interest rate loans
- Paid internships > 2 months
- Accommodation allowances
- Jobs étudiants
- Campus France scholarships
Please contact your adviser for additional information
Grenoble ou Singapour
Grenoble ou Berlin
Innovation Strategy & Entrepreneurship
Grenoble ou Berlin
International Human Resource Management in a Digital Age
Digital Business Strategy
IS and Digital Management
Grenoble ou Paris
Humanitarian Project Management
Vénissieux et Grenoble
Defense, Safety and Crisis Management
Geo-economics and Strategic Intelligence
Geo-politics and prospective
Video Game Management
- Average 17 months spent in companies during studies
- 77% of recent graduates sign an unlimited term contract
- 80% of students take their studies in sandwich course format
- A Personal and Managerial development Center available to design or refine the student’s professional project
- Careers Service
- Employer Relations Service designed to establish an internship and employment search strategy
- GEM Alumni and GEM Graduate Network alumni associations work side by side in setting up a stable alumni network across the world via communities and events in every country where alumni live and work. The majority of social or professional activities are organized by alumni themselves and are open to students.
The international dimension
- 143 nationalities
- 8 premises abroad
- In order to fully graduate, students must be able to provide proof of international experience. This may take various forms: the choice of a specific track, an academic exchange (study placement), an in-company internship, a humanitarian project etc. The school International Relations team advises and supports students in their choices and the steps to take.
- Double degrees and partnerships: the school has negotiated partnerships with 125 universities around the world, 90 of which are EQUIS and/or AACSB and/or AMBA-accredited. In addition to exchange agreements signed in over 30 countries, the school currently totals over 25 double-degree agreements.
- International recognition of your degree: as a graduate of the Grenoble Ecole de Management you benefit from the “Master of Science in Management” equivalence of your degree abroad. The fact you have graduated from a school known by the majority for its international planning policy means you will benefit from this recognition throughout your working life.
International student reception
The Grenoble Ecole de Management Integration Service assists international students in finding accommodation.
23 associations covering the areas of culture, sport, international activities, humanitarian initiatives, debating, sustainable development, entrepreneurship, and communications.