- Founded: 1900
- School Director: Stéphan BOURCIEU
- Accreditations: EPAS, Master’s degree awarded by the French Ministry of Education, accredited by the «Conférence des Grandes Ecoles».
- Annual School fees: 8100 €
- Financial aid: Work placements – 2 months in France. Housing benefit
- Accommodation: The international office assists students in finding the best option.
- Pass-world contact: Bérengère MOINDROT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurial Management for Business and Society
Founded in 1900, Burgundy School of Business is a leading higher education and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management, with a deep commitment to the values of responsibility, openness and creativity. The School’s mission «Entrepreneurial Management for Business and Society» is to pro vide current and future managers with high quality education supported by research activities, and to contribute to the development of the region’s economy. Our management education programs are entrepreneurial and internationally focused, allowing students to acquire professional expertise integrating the needs of the business world and corporate social responsibility.
More about the Master’s in Management Program
Burgundy School of Business will offer you:
- High quality education combining theory and practice: 90% of students found a job within four months after graduation (Source: alumni survey 2012)
- Outstanding faculty with both academic and professional backgrounds: A teaching staff of 60 professors combining academic skills with extensive business expertise
- Effective career guidance and placement and close contact with the corporate world: personalised support in your work placement research (CV and cover letter training, career workshops, preparation for recruitment interviews…)
- Access to internship and job offers (Career an d job fairs, on-campus interview sessions)
- Personalized attention to students, small class size, free French as foreign language classes
- Audit – Expertise – Consulting (French)
- Banking and wealth management (French)
- Culture (French)
- Entrepreneurship (French)
- Corporate finance (French)
- Human Resources Management (French)
- Marketing Sales Communication (French)
- Marketing Distribution Purchasing (French)
- Marketing Product Surveys (French)
- Financial markets (French)
- European affairs, MSc in European Affairs (English)
- International Business (English)
- Wine Management, MSc Wine Management (English)
Why Dijon ?
A dynamic (20% of inhabitants are students) and safe city at only 1h40 from Paris; affordable costs of living (around 500 Euros to 650 Euros per month).