- Founded: 1871
- School Director: Jean-Guy BERNARD
- Accreditations: EPAS Accredited, Member of ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’, Member of EMBS, EFMD, AACSB, Master’s degree accredited by the French Ministry of Education.
- Annual School fees: 8 025 Euros
- Financial aid: Student loans available; internships may be paid; experience abroad may be subject to grants; jobs available in the region
- Accommodation: Accommodation close to school, international office provides help to find accommodation
- Pass-world contact: Luisa HEBERT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping you to prepare your future
EM Normandy’s Master’s Program is designed to train future managers who are open-minded, responsible, and able to adapt to the changes that will shape tomorrow’s world.
The program is structured around three main pillars: Professionalization, International experience, and Behaviour.
The combination of these three pillars, along with the diversity of the pathways available, guarantees a successful start to your professional life. Moreover, as a student at the school, you will join the EM Normandy network, a strong, supportive network with over 11 000 members, which will accompany you on your arrival at the school and throughout your career, by offering coaching sessions, thematic lectures, as well as convivial events to facilitate exchange (business drinks, annual gala…).
The school’s multicultural campuses with a mix of over 20 different nationalities ensure a truly international environment. The school gives you the possibility to build an international CV. The building blocks for international mobility are numerous:
- Periods abroad (4 months minimum*): off-campus elective year, double diploma
- Pedagogical projects and placements abroad
- Language classes taught by native speakers and personalized level monitoring
- Compulsory English and a second language. Optional third language at no extra cost (wide choice from 8 nguages available**)
- Classes on culture, civilization, business, intercultural management
- Score of 750 on the TOEI C required to graduate
- Possibility of doing the M1 program and five M2 elective 100% in English
* Except for students joining sandwich programs directly
** Dependent on minimum number of students signing up
To improve your capacity to adapt and your ability to develop within the company, the School places your personal development at the heart of its program. This entails a rich extra-curricular program and the strong involvement of students: 2 half days per week are devoted to associations and Sports activities, led by experts in project management. Each student joining the school will be assessed on the basis of a tutored association project and on their participation in sports activities (1 hour of compulsory sports per week except for those with a special dispensation).