Novancia Students and ENSG won the « Coup heart of the public. »
Novancia Students and ENSG (National School of Geographical Sciences) have mobilized to action on climate change and build tomorrow’s society.
They participated in the challenge as co-creative climate of the year and met the challenges that were offered. This inter-school challenge was held simultaneously in the cities of Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Nantes.
Our students have achieved three of the 26 projects presented :
– District + (self-powered eco-district and rewarding the actions of the inhabitants)
– Fungi (platform for exchange of expertise with the aim of growing nature everywhere)
– Meet & Reeboot (platform for the recycling of industrial waste)
The Meet & Reeboot project won the « Coup Heart of the Public ». The winning students are invited to present their project this Saturday, December 5th at Le Bourget at COP 21 at an event held under the patronage of Ségolène Royal and Axelle Lemaire. We send them our sincere congratulations.
The three challenges that our students decided to raise :
- How to make autonomous habitat for water and energy?
- How to develop a macro model with circular economy, contributory, and collaborative pollinating?
- How unborn nature anywhere?