Institut Mines Télécom - Business School
You are eligible for entry into the 1st year of the Master in Management program if you meet the following requirements:
You have completed 2 years of studies outside of France
You hold or are in the process of obtaining (all academic subjects included):
- Either a non-French Bachelor degree or 180 ECTS; - Or a French Bachelor degree/180 ECTS but do not have French nationality
The Master in Management (Grande Ecole) program
The Institut Mines Télécom-Business School Master in Management (Grande Ecole) Program trains innovative and bold managers who will act as leaders in a world undergoing major digital change. Thanks to a blend of management and new technology expertise, they will be able to create value for companies, detect new growth sources, and understand the work of engineers. They are therefore highly sought after by employers.
The IMT-BS teaching approach is focused on innovation and creativity:
- Professionalizing teaching content in line with issues faced by new business.
- Unique courses and projects dedicated to entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- Support from the school’s start-up incubator in order to launch a business creation project.
The Master Program comprises a 24-month fully customizable advanced management studies track:
- Core courses taken by all students in order to acquire the basics of Management (Strategy and Marketing Planning, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Financial Management, Innovation and Technologies Management)
- In addition: as of M1, a selection of courses and tracks designed to deepen academic knowledge, thereby adding to the customization of each student’s learning track. 13 options are available, of which 6 are in French, 6 in English, and 2 delivered in bilingual MOOC format
Optional year off: in a company, on international voluntary service, or setting up a business.
- Taken either between a specialization major (cf. table below) and a long internship, or an academic semester abroad and a long internship; or in apprenticeship contract format.
- Minimum 6-month professional internship in France or abroad.
- On specific terms: 10 engineer-manager double-degree options.
- Double-degree option in France with Paris-Dauphine and La Sorbonne or abroad with a partner university.
Tuition fees: €7,890 per year.
Financial assistance in France information available at IMT-BS:
- Reduced-interest rate loans
- Paid internships 2 months + 6 monts
- Accommodation allowances
- Campus France scholarships
Please contact your adviser for additional information
European and International Business
Audiovisual and Multimedia
Auditing, Consulting and Finance
International Sales & Distribution
Energy Management & Marketing
Information and Communications Techniques Management
In direct and close connection with the corporate world, the IMT-BS Grande Ecole Program guarantees a highly sought-after degree of professionalism and speedy entry into working life.
The school’s alumni association comprises a network of 17,000 alumni who hold key positions in 140 countries around the world. The association contributes to the professional and personal achievements of its members by promoting business and career opportunities, as well as reunions.
The Career Center offers every student personal guidance in looking for an internship. The Corporate Relations Service nurtures close links with major national and international corporations.
The campus is located in the Parisian area, just 30 minutes away by train from the city center. Discover the town of Evry
The international dimension
- 60+ nationalities present on campus
- 30% international teachers
- An international and multicultural training approach
- 120+ international partner universities in over 50 countries and the possibility of taking international double degrees
- A mandatory, semester-long stay abroad on the school’s Virginia tech (USA) campus or in one of the school’s international partner universities. Academic stays abroad may be taken:
- In year M1, 2nd semester;
- Over the course of the year off abroad, 1st or 2nd semester;
- In year M2, either to complete the major or as part of a double degree abroad.
International student reception
IIMT-BS is in charge of receiving international students admitted into the school. The “Welcom” association welcomes the students when they arrive on campus, helps them during their stay and introduces them to social life at IMT-BS.
They also organize a number of events, such as parties, weekend trips into Paris etc. International students may contact them via the association’s Facebook page Welcom 'Evry or via the international Welcom’ group where they will meet various “welcomers” and students looking to help newly-arrived students.
IMT-BS offers a richly varied association life, comprising 60 associations: sports (boxing, handball, football, basketball, rugby, running, marathon, and sailing), the arts (theatre, dance, music, musicals, cooking, radio, and video), humanitarian initiatives and social activities. The school benefits from having the 4th largest student union and the 2nd largest student-run radio station in France, all housed on a 6-hectare campus comprising accommodation, a concert hall, bars, a sports gym, a beach volleyball court, a tennis court, and CrossFit facilities.